Barbados Property List
Barbados Property List is a one-stop shop for real estate property listings in Barbados. Updated daily, our listings offer detailed and quality listings for Barbados real estate sales, rentals and holidays. We connect you directly with local real estate sales agents and property owners.
There are a few things that make Cobblers Cove Hotel one of a kind and keep visitors coming back for more….
Here’s what I think may be worth noting:
- In order to keep the hotel fresh, a selection of rooms (usually 10 out of 40 a year) are re-upholstered by fabric suppliers such as Colfax & Fowler every year
- All medical supplies are supplied by St John’s Ambulance from the UK and all staff are trained by St John’s Ambulance in First Aid, and then have to take the refresher course every 3 to 4 years
- Cobblers Cove has many ‘old school staff’ who have been there for about 10, 15 and even 20 years
- The head Chef is an Irish guy, Brian Porteus. Brian is a classically French trained chef who has collected his invaluable international playing experience in and on some of the world’s most exclusive restaurants, hotels and cruise liners, as well as was head chef and proprietor of Pordylo’s Restaurant his homeland in Kilkenny, Ireland
- Cobblers Cove also has a Pastry Chef, Jennifer Gerbis from the USA responsible for an array of delicious treats that will delight your palette
If you’ve stayed at this boutique hotel before, let us know your feedback in the comments section below.