Barbados Property List
Barbados Property List is a one-stop shop for real estate property listings in Barbados. Updated daily, our listings offer detailed and quality listings for Barbados real estate sales, rentals and holidays. We connect you directly with local real estate sales agents and property owners.
Pine Gardens, St. Michael
Margaret Terrace No. 11 is a three bedroom Barbados property for sale in the parish of St. Michael.
Margaret Terrace No. 11 is situated about 1 ½ miles from the City Centre. The well laid out suburb of Pine Gardens offers an unmatched experience for tranquil living. One of the most sought after areas within easy distance of Bridgetown it is only a 6 – 10-minute drive to many beautiful beaches on the southwest coast of the Island.
Nestled in this desirable neighbourhood in the horseshoe drive known as Margaret Terrace, the fully enclosed property of #11, occupies an enviable spot on the highest elevation in the area and boasts views over the countryside to the centre and west of the Island.
The three bedroom, three bathroom (one ensuite), split-level home offers the usual amenities including a large kitchen/breakfast room, pantry, desk area and laundry/utility room. The airy, open plan, air-conditioned living and dining room is surrounded on three sides by a wide covered patio which spills on to an ample lawn laid out with shrubs and hedges. All three bedrooms are fitted with air-conditioners.
The whole property gives itself to spacious entertaining and a restful ambiance for enjoyment. There is also a double carport, storage shed and a semi-basement air-conditioned studio apartment, which enters through the carport and has a kitchenette, cupboards, and a full bathroom. This is ideal for rented accommodation, a ‘granny flat’ or a home office.
Accessed by a gate off the front lawn is a further area of land which adjoins the property and could be used for many purposes including kitchen garden, a deck and plunge pool or even a home office if the necessary permission for building is sought. The unique setting of this property is best seen to be appreciated.
Features of this Barbados property for sale
- House stands on plot of approx. 926 Sq. M. (approx.10,000 Sq. Ft.)
- Additional Lot of approx. 333 Sq. M. (approx. 3,580 Sq. Ft.) included
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Split-Level family home with self-contained, semi-basement studio apartment (or
- Established garden with Fernery, Hedges, Shrubs, and Lime Trees
- Security grills on windows and doors
- Security cameras with indoor screen monitor
- Ideally suited for handicapped/wheelchair – Living area level with patio and lawn
- Could be adapted to a centrally located Care Home or Dr.’s Office
- Ideal investment for rental income
- Double carport
- Quiet and secluded. Situated on the highest elevation of the Pine Gardens area
- Attractive private frontage overlooking beautiful country views
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Semi-basement air-conditioned studio apartment
- Large kitchen/breakfast room
- Desk area
- Laundry/utility room
- Open plan living & dining
- Covered patios
- Established garden with fernery, hedges, shrubs, and lime trees
Amenities nearby Pine Gardens
- South coast beaches
- Business hub