Barbados Property List
Barbados Property List is a one-stop shop for real estate property listings in Barbados. Updated daily, our listings offer detailed and quality listings for Barbados real estate sales, rentals and holidays. We connect you directly with local real estate sales agents and property owners.
St. Silas Heights, St. James
USD per month
This two bedroom Barbados apartment for rent is located in Cedar Lane, St. Silas Heights, St. James.
The home offers one bathroom and is situated in a beautiful, quiet area, less than 15 minutes drive to amenities in Warrens, Holetown and Speightstown.
The apartment is fully furnished with two double beds; one in each bedroom. One bedroom has an air conditioning unit, the other bedroom has an overhead ceiling fan and a large window. The property also comes with linens and cutlery, television (HDTV), a living room suite, washing machine, dining set. In addition, there is an indoor clothes line dryer and outdoor lines are to the rear of the property.
Other features include security grills on all the windows for additional security and a 650 gallon water tank on the property.
This Cedar Lane property is not fully fenced; the back and part of the sides of the property are fenced while the other half of the sides and front of the property have a hedge and the driveway is open.
- All utilities (water, wifi, cable, electricity, gas) are included.
- Please note that electricity charge is capped at $200 BBD a month. Any amounts over $200 BBD will be the tenants responsibility.
- Gardening is included
- Pest control is included
Features of this two bedroom Barbados apartment for rent
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Bedrooms have double beds; one in each bedroom
- Bedroom 1 hasair conditioning
- Bedroom 2 has an overhead ceiling fan & large window
- Linens and cutlery are provided
- Television (HDTV)
- Living room suite
- Washing machine
- Dining set
- Indoor clothes line dryer & outdoor lines at rear of property
- Security grills on all the windows
- 650 gallon water tank
- Partially fenced
Amenities nearby St. Silas Heights
- Shopping in Warrens, Holetown & Speightstown
- West coast beaches