Barbados Property List
Barbados Property List is a one-stop shop for real estate property listings in Barbados. Updated daily, our listings offer detailed and quality listings for Barbados real estate sales, rentals and holidays. We connect you directly with local real estate sales agents and property owners.
Inch Marlow, Christ Church
Peach and Quiet is a Barbados hotel that sits on 4 acres of ocean front land for sale and located in Inch Marlow, Christ Church. Two of the four acres at this Barbados commercial property are clear and available to expand current structure or redevelop.
This Barbados hotel for sale is independent and set on the startlingly blue sea on the South coast of the island. The property is tucked away on a quiet section of the coastline, far removed from the social whirl and shoulder-to-shoulder hotel development of the island. Instead, Peach and Quiet Hotel has a leisurely, tranquil feel.
Currently the hotel features 22 suites built in a blend of Spanish colonial and Barbadian styles around an open-sided dining room. Peach and Quiet has a very strong personality, carefully steered by owners Margaret and Adrian Loveridge. Besides the pool area, there are several places on site to relax. This hotel is a Barbados original, familiar and friendly, and an ideal base for independent-minded travellers wanting to discover Barbados beyond the beaches.
The rooms at this Barbados investment opportunity have sitting areas, fan-ventilation, an ice-box, tea and coffee maker, and safe. There is restaurant, several pleasant sitting areas, honour bar, seafront pool and loungers, a turtle watching platform and a sandy sea floor cut into the rocky shorefront.
- A mix of Spanish colonial & Barbadian style
- Terra cotta roof tiles and wooden shingles
- Both rendered white and coral stone walls, all touched with the peach colour of the name
- Calm and informal atmosphere
- An interesting mix of independent travellers of all ages and nationalities
- Hikers and history fans/Caribbean history travellers are regulars
Beach & swimming
- The oval shaped pool sits right behind the shoreline
- Surrounded by a deck with loungers & sunshades
- This area of the coast can be quite windy, so there are other sheltered areas for sunbathing
- The actual shoreline at this Barbados hotel is rocky, but it gives into a rockpool with a sandy bottom and outcrops of coral where you can swim and snorkel.
- There are other beaches either side of the property; Silver Sands and Surfers Point.
- The curent hotel has a small team headed by the owners
Amenities surrounding Peach and Quiet Barbados hotel
- Cafes nearby
- 5 minute drive to the supermarket, shops, petrol stations and fish market in Oistins
- 12 minute drive to the airport