Barbados Property List
Barbados Property List is a one-stop shop for real estate property listings in Barbados. Updated daily, our listings offer detailed and quality listings for Barbados real estate sales, rentals and holidays. We connect you directly with local real estate sales agents and property owners.
Vaucluse, St. Thomas
Valley View Development comprises of 37 charmingly designed three bedroom houses for sale which are located in Vaucluse and reminiscent of the plantation-style design of an old Barbados.
This countryside development features 5 different architecturally designed house plans to choose from and are shown in the gallery above.
Valley View Development is a private, gated community which is modern yet unique in design, with a layout that creates a neighbourhood ‘with a difference’. Each house offers approximately 1,500 square feet of carefully laid out floor space which is utilised by every aspect of the design, with hooded windows, coral rendering and Barbadian-style woodwork along the patios and covered entrance porches.
The open plan living and dining rooms which lend itself to versatility and spaciousness, open onto large patios through French doors and overlook a spectacular view of the island. In addition, the design is further enhanced by tray ceilings with exquisite down-lighting.
The kitchens at these Valley View properties are functional and designed to afford easy access to and from the dining room area, perfect for entertaining or enjoying a quiet family dinner, and are connected to the laundry room. The master bedrooms are spacious with en suite bathrooms and walk-in closets while the guest bedrooms share an adjacent bathroom.
Vaucluse is situated in the scenic parish of St. Thomas on a naturally elevated area which allows Valley View to enjoy a panoramic view of the island along with the cooler temperatures that are well known to Barbados’ beautiful countryside.
At this countryside project, architecturally styled and designed homes meet unsurpassed views in a quiet and convenient location just 10 minutes from Warrens. With all the quality details and finishes you envisage for your home, Valley View presents countryside living at its finest.
Price & availability of three bedroom houses for sale in Barbados
|Lot||House Design||Land sq.ft.||Price USD|
PLEASE NOTE: * House types with basements
Specifications & Accessories
- Construction: Concrete structures with textured finish
- Roof: Treated pine structure with Duratile UPVC tiles
- Kitchen: Italian Astral Model Epoca & Bassano with granite countertop & stainless steel sink
- Bathroom: Italian Astra Model Epoca and Bassano with granite countertop
- Accessories: Ceiling fans | GE Stainless steel appliances
- External: Paved brick driveways | UPVC Fence | Detached garage | Landscaped communal area with swing set
- Internal walls finishes: Textured finish in natural colour
- External wall finishes: Textured finishes
- Ceiling: Suspended gypsum with tray ceiling in living/dining & all other areas flat
- Floor finishes: 18 x18 Porcelain tiles
- Skirting: Concrete board with solid paint finish
- Moldings: Pine with solid paint finish
- Windows & doors: UPVC, double hung, sash windows | PVC window hoods
- Exterior doors: Masonite panel & French doors
- Internal doors: Masonite six panel doors
- Closet doors: Masonite bi-fold doors
- Developers: Caribbean Homes Ltd.
- Architect: Gillespie & Steel
- Main Contractor: Spring Homes Ltd.
- Engineers: Atlantic Engineering
- Land Surveyors: Gill & Warrens Associates Inc.
- Sub-Contractors: Preconco Ltd. | CemTile | Meridian Caribbean Inc. | Duratile Inc.
Click image to view full purchasing procedures:
Choose your design from one of these Architecturally designed house plans:
- Option A: Sage floor plan
- Option B: Caraway floor plan
- Option C: Rosedale floor plan
- Option D: Saffron floor plan
- Option E: Thistle floor plan