Barbados Property List
Barbados Property List is a one-stop shop for real estate property listings in Barbados. Updated daily, our listings offer detailed and quality listings for Barbados real estate sales, rentals and holidays. We connect you directly with local real estate sales agents and property owners.
Douglas Road, Ashton Hall, St. Peter
Tara House is a large Barbados villa for sale in Ashton Hall, St. Peter that sits on 61,000 square feet of land.
Tara House comprises of a main house that boasts 6,000 square feet of floor area, as well as a 1,700 square foot guest cottage and many outdoor areas. The top floor of the main house is split level consisting of a master bedroom suite and three guest bedroom suites. The master offers a walk in closet, seating area and large private terrace which overlooks Port St. Charles and the West coast of Barbados. In addition, a private stairwell leads from the master to a room above which also has a private terrace with wooden benches. Currently, this room is set up as a yoga room but can be converted into a gym or at-home office. The guest bedrooms have built-in cupboards by Polyform Italy and all boast views of the Caribbean Sea. Each bedroom opens out to a terrace via sliding shutters and onto the pool deck via a staircase.
The lower level of this large Barbados villa for sale features an open plan living and dining which leads out to the swimming pool. There is a reading room with built-in bookcase by Polyform Italy which opens out to a sunken patio and breakfast area. The open plan kitchen at this West coast home is fully equipped. There is also a laundry room with shelving/storage, deep sink, tall unit freezer and washer/dryer on this level. The patio on the lower level boasts an outdoor sitting and dining area as well as a large pool and deck. Tara House has an office which boasts sea views and is already equipped with high speed internet.
The guest cottage has a floor area of 1,700 square feet and boasts two identical en suite bedrooms with walk-in-closets. This house in Ashton Hall, St. Peter also has a fully equipped custom made kitchen, dining and sitting area, as well as an outside terrace with plunge pool. Other features of this Barbados real estate on the North West coast of the island includes a gazebo overlooking Port St. Charles marina and a dining Pergola. Under the Pergola is a rain water tank and there is an open garage for 4 cars and an extra storage area.
Tara House is a West coast home designed by Ferry Zayadi, an Italian architect based in London. The layout of this Barbados real estate in St. Peter was designed to take advantage of the panoramic Caribbean sea views, which extend from Port St. Charles to Sandy Lane. The design is contemporary and boasts a low maintenance garden. The cottage is fenced for extra privacy, each bedroom offers guests a sea view and all outdoor/entertaining areas lead out to the garden.
- Land area: 61,000 sq.ft.
- Main house floor area: 6,000 sq.ft
- Cottage floor area: 1,700 sq.ft.
- Main house has 4 bedroom suites
- Master has walk-in closet, seating area & large private terrace with additional room above
- 3 guest bedroom suites have custom built-in cupboards & open onto a large terrace
- All bedrooms have sea views
- Powder room on lower level
- Fully equipped open plan kitchen
- 2 Smeg ovens
- Five gas ring Italian professional stove
- Smeg dishwasher
- Reading room
- Sunken patio & breakfast area
- Open plan living & dining
- Patio with dining & sitting area great for entertaining
- West facing office with high speed internet installed & sea views
- Laundry with deep sink & shelving
- Swimming pool (58 ft x 18 ft)
- Pump room
- Cottage has 2 bedroom suites
- Custom made kitchen
- Electric stove/oven
- Double refrigerator
- Washing machine
- Dining & sitting area
- Outside terrace with plunge pool
- Fenced for extra privacy
- Dining Pergola
- Rain water tank
- 4 car garage
- Additional storage outdoors
- Designed by Italian architect Ferry Zayadi
- Caribbean sea views
- Landscaped gardens
Amenities near Tara House, Ashton Hall, St. Peter
- 10 minutes drive to shops, cafes and banks in Speightstown
- 15 minutes drive to restaurants and bars in Holetown
- Near to an array of West coast beaches