Barbados Property List
Barbados Property List is a one-stop shop for real estate property listings in Barbados. Updated daily, our listings offer detailed and quality listings for Barbados real estate sales, rentals and holidays. We connect you directly with local real estate sales agents and property owners.
Craggy Nook, Hastings, Christ Church
USD per day
Hawksbill, Craggy Nook, Hastings, Christ Church is a Barbados beachfront holiday rental apartment with three bedrooms.
This Barbados beachfront holiday rental apartment is the ground floor unit, named after the endangered species of sea turtle that comes to nest on many beaches along the island. Hawksbill offers two and a half bathrooms, of which one is en suite, as well as an open plan living and dining room, kitchen and patio.
Craggy Nook is a set of luxury Barbados beachfront guest apartments in Hastings, Christ Church. Located right across the street from the Courtyard Marriott Hotel and the recently opened Buzo Osteria Italiana restaurant Craggy Nook is in a prime beachfront location. There is easy access and in close proximity to many shops, supermarkets and the best fine dining restaurants the South Coast has to offer.
As you walk into Craggy Nook you are greeted by amazing views of the ocean and the clean modern lines of the building. The beach in front of Craggy Nook is a gorgeous stretch of white coral sand and pristine waters where turtles can be seen rummaging in the reef before they come to nest on the beach at night. To the left of the beach lies the well-known Hastings boardwalk, a popular spot where locals and tourists come to enjoy a peaceful walk or a morning run. In the opposite direction is the popular surf spot of “Brandons” and the Hilton Barbados hotel.
Craggy Nook is divided into three separate units. These are the other two:
The middle unit “Green Monkey” (named after the infamous Barbados green monkey which can be seen at the Barbados Wildlife Reserve in St. Peter or on any mango tree around the island) offers 3 bedrooms 2.5 bathrooms (one en-suite), open plan living and dining room, kitchen and patio.
The penthouse unit, affectionately known as the “Flying Fish” (one of the national symbols of Barbados) offers 2 bedrooms 2.5 bathrooms (one en-suite), open plan living and dining room, kitchen and patio.
Features of the Hawksbill unit
- Hawksbill is perfect for families and water sports enthusiasts thanks to its spacious layout that is right on the beach.
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom and built in cupboards
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bathroom 2 with shower
- Bathroom 3 is a half bathroom/powder room
- Open plan living and dining area
- Each unit at Craggy Nook features an open plan living and dining area, the kitchens are fitted with stainless steel Bosch appliances and a Smeg dishwasher.
- There is one available parking space per unit.
Amenities nearby this Barbados beachfront holiday rental apartment
- Shops in Hastings
- South coast boardwalk
- Restaurants, bars, cafes, Barbados beaches, banks & supermarkets
Rates per night (up to 6 persons)
- Summer (15 April to 13 December) — $345 USD
- Crop Over (24 July to 7 August ) — $380 USD
- Winter (6 January to 14 April) — $570 USD
- Christmas (14 December to 5 January) — $665 USD