Barbados Property List
Barbados Property List is a one-stop shop for real estate property listings in Barbados. Updated daily, our listings offer detailed and quality listings for Barbados real estate sales, rentals and holidays. We connect you directly with local real estate sales agents and property owners.
Cooper Hill, Sandy Lane Estate, St James
USD per day
Windward is a luxury Sandy Lane Barbados holiday villa which sleeps 10 people. This five bedroom, six and a half bathroom West coast vacation home is situated in a prestigious neighbourhood on the Platinum coast of the island.
Windward is a luxurious two-storey villa on Cooper Hill in the Sandy Lane Estate fully enclosed and private with a swimming pool. The main front foyer and a side entrance can be accessed via the courtyard and within the grounds there is a separate building housing a fully equipped gym, garage and storeroom.
As you enter the main entrance foyer of this luxury Sandy Lane Barbados holiday villa there is a beautifully designed double staircase finished with wrought iron railings which leads upstairs. The master suite, study and two additional bedrooms are on the upper level. The spacious master suite at this St. James property features a king-sized bed, large walk-in closet with dressing area and mahogany floors. Multiple French doors span the length of the bedroom, opening out to a gorgeous patio with table & chairs for relaxed lounging. Adjoining the Master Suite is an air-conditioned study (which can be converted to a small nursery if required) with a large computer desk and small fridge. The impressive en suite bathroom includes a tub, large rain shower and double vanity with marble finishes.
￼￼￼The main living area is open plan, with French doors extending the length of the room which. There is a spacious covered veranda great for entertaining and an outdoor dining gazebo which is accessed via a short covered walkway. The large kitchen at Windward has ceiling fans and is fully equipped with professional equipment, marble finishes and a breakfast bar. Adjacent to the kitchen is a laundry area and staff facilities.
￼￼A large coral stone deck surrounds the pool area at this St. James property and features comfortable sun loungers, umbrellas along with table and chairs. The pool house encompasses a covered bar area, BBQ and bathroom facilities including a shower. Windward sits in over 1.5 acres of carefully landscaped grounds featuring “secret” sitting areas with benches for guests to escape and relax in the spectacular tropical gardens.
￼The ground floor of this luxury Sandy Lane Barbados holiday villa is all on one level, making it suitable for wheelchairs or guests with limited mobility. The gym is air-conditioned and features professional standard equipment including treadmill, upright bike, elliptical machine, multifunction exercise machine and free weights.
Guests at Windward enjoy exclusive access to the Sandy Lane Beach Club, with private, secure parking. Services at the Beach Club include beach loungers, umbrellas, complimentary wifi internet and bathroom/shower facilities. There is a full bar on site where drinks, lunch and light snacks can be purchased. Alternatively, if guests prefer, the cook can prepare a picnic lunch packed in a cooler for your day at the beach.
- First floor
- Master suite has King size bed, large private patio with seating
- Bedroom 2 has a Queen size bed, private balcony with seating with view of pool and gardens
- Bedroom 3 has a California king size bed & garden view
- Ground Floor
- Bedroom 4 has 2 extra long Twin beds (can be converted to a King) & private patio with pool access
- Bedroom 5 has a California king size bed & garden view
- Master bathroom has a tub, extra-large rain shower & double vanity
- Bathroom 2 has a double vanity &rain shower
- Bathroom 3 has a double vanity & rain shower
- Bathroom 4 has a double vanity, rain shower
- Bathroom 5 has a double vanity & rain shower
Features of this luxury Sandy Lane Barbados holiday villa
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 6.5
- All bedroom suites are air-conditioned with ceiling fans, safes and cable TV
- The en suite bathrooms feature marble finishes, double vanities & rain showers
- Powder room
- Ceiling fans throughout living and dining areas
- Indoor/outdoor entertaining
- Steps from the main veranda lead out to the garden and pool
- Media room is air-conditioned with a multimedia 50” Smart TV with surround sound, 2 comfortable sofas & a desk
- 2 dining areas that each comfortably seat 10
- Formal dining room is indoors & supported by a serving area that contains a sink, ice machine, small fridge & iPod dock/entertainment system￼￼
- Fully-equipped gym: treadmill, upright bike, elliptical machine, multifunction machine, free weights
- Security bars throughout
- Alarm system
- High speed ADSL
- WiFi internet
- VOIP for international calls (not including international mobile numbers)
- Free local calls
- BBQ Grill (Gas)
Amenities near Sandy Lane Estate, St. James
- Walking distance to an array of restaurants, bars & beaches on the West coast of Barbados
- Supermarkets, petrol stations, banks and more are close by in Holetown
- 10 minute drive to Bridgetown
- Nightly security
- Pool service
- Personal villa manager
- Sandy Lane access card is included (allows guests to book golf at reduced rates as well as the tennis courts
- Beach towels provided
- Rental includes a full staff of a cook, housekeeper, laundress, nightly security guard, gardener, pool service, personal villa manager & a concierge service to organise and book any activities or excursions
- Staff will prepare three meals daily
- If guests require extra staff such as a chef, butler or babysitting services, these can be arranged for an additional fee
- Rates are subject to taxes/VAT
Rates p￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼er night
- ￼￼Summer: $2,500 USD per night
- Winter: ￼￼￼￼￼$3,600 USD per night
- ￼￼￼￼￼Christmas/New Year : ￼￼￼￼￼￼$4,200 USD per night
Summer: 15 April 2013 to 14 December 2013
￼￼￼￼￼Winter: 15 December 2013 to 14 April 2014
￼￼￼￼￼Christmas/New Year ￼￼￼￼2013/14