Barbados Property List
Barbados Property List is a one-stop shop for real estate property listings in Barbados. Updated daily, our listings offer detailed and quality listings for Barbados real estate sales, rentals and holidays. We connect you directly with local real estate sales agents and property owners.
USD per month
Unit 2 No. 9 Regency Park is a four bedroom Barbados townhouse for rent in Christ Church.
Located on the south of the island near to Sheraton Center, the Sir Garfield Sobers Gymnasium and a short drive to Accra Beach is this newly built four bedroom, three bathroom townhouse.
Unit 2 No. 9 Regency Park is the middle townhouse which is cool, breezy and very spacious. The patio at the entrance leads to the open-plan living/dining room which flows to the kitchen with porcelain tiled counters, double sink, ample cupboards as well as a breakfast bar. In addition, the laundry room is behind the kitchen with an exit door.
Three of the bedrooms are upstairs with one on the main floor near the kitchen whilst two bedrooms share a bathroom with shower and have built-in closets. The master bedroom at the front has a patio, walk-in-closet and en-suite with double sinks and shower.
Rental Options & Rates
- $1,400 USD ($2,800 BBD) — Unfurnished
- $1,500 USD ($3,000 BBD) — Semi Furnished/With Appliances
- $1,900USD ($3,800 BBD) — Fully Furnished
Features of this Barbados townhouse for rent in Christ Church
- Main floor
- Living/dining (18’3”x16’10”) open-plan
- Kitchen (12’8”x10’6”) breakfast bar
- Full bathroom
- Bedroom 4 (11’3”x9’5”) built-in-closet
- Master bedroom (16’2”x12’7”) en-suite, walk-in-closet and patio
- Bedroom 2 (11’5”x10’3”) built-in-closet
- Bedroom 3 (12’x10’2”) built-in-closet
- Study area
- Parking available for 2 cars at the front
- Some shrubbery around the property
- Sheraton Mall
- South coast beaches
Caribbean Island Properties helps clients find the right buyer for their property; that is what they do best. CIP give a fair and no nonsense description and appraisal of the properties they have seen and try to match what the client is looking for with what they have seen or what is available in the market. Caribbean Island Properties is focused on one customer at a time.