Barbados Property List
Barbados Property List is a one-stop shop for real estate property listings in Barbados. Updated daily, our listings offer detailed and quality listings for Barbados real estate sales, rentals and holidays. We connect you directly with local real estate sales agents and property owners.
Lot 31E Mario Drive, St. George
Lot 31E Mario Drive in Rowans Park is a four bedroom Barbados home for sale in St. George.
Located just a few minutes north of the main highway in one of St. George’s most sought-after neighbourhoods is this spacious 3 storey house. The property is situated in an elevated position near to the end of a quiet cul-de-sac with a few homes and many mango trees giving a tranquil and breezy ambiance.
This countryside Barbados real estate is a beautifully designed and well- built home with superb contemporary design that blends panache with comfort to create a home that exudes style and class. Features Lot 31E Mario Drive in Rowans Park include kabakali doors, greenheart windows, imported Guyanese cedar and brushed stone walls appear at every turn to reinforce the quality of the finishes. This is a reminder that all of the materials used were carefully selected and thoughtfully positioned to contribute to a dwelling that really must be viewed to be appreciated.
- Price reduction from $1,100,000
Features of this four bedroom Barbados home for sale
- Land area: 14,411 sq.ft
- Floor area: 5,788 sq.ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- 2 Powder rooms
- Main Floor
- Foyer with sitting area
- Dining room / Living room (29’10” x 16’10”) open-plan
- Kitchen- (21’ x 14’7”) commercial sink, stainless steel back-splash, granite counter-tops, center island with breakfast bar and 5 burner gas counter top stove, Eye level oven, dishwasher, bar sink with granite cover
- Laundry – with exit to the side of the house and garage
- Pantry – (10’ x 10’)
- Powder room
- Recreational room – (25’9” x 18’)
- Patio – counter top with wooden shutters to kitchen, country views
- 1st Floor
- Master bedroom – Large walk-in-closet, wooden doors to patio, wired for a/c, ceiling fan, en-suite with double vanity, his & hers shower, w/c, bidet
- Master patio – (17’ x 10’ covered) runs along the entire back of the house
- Bedroom 2 – (18’3” x 16’8”) built-in cupboard, wired for a/c, en-suite with shower, tree top patio
- Bedroom 3 – (12’ x 15’) built-in cupboard, wired for a/c, en-suite with shower
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Living room
- Double garage
- 2 storage rooms
- separate pump room in garage that services the 6000 gal water tank and the separate “rain” water tank whereby the water can be used for watering plants and flushing toilets
- Office (18’ x 16’) with 2 entrances
- Office reception (8’ x 10’)
- Powder room
- Fully enclosed to the rear with lawns, various shrubbery and mango trees around the house
- Sought after neighbourhood
- Elegant and spacious
- Open plan layout
- Views of the countryside
- Separate guest apartment and office
- Two bedrooms with private patios
- Tropical landscape
Amenities near St. George
- 15 minutes drive to shops in Holetown
- 30 minutes to airport
Caribbean Island Properties helps clients find the right buyer for their property; that is what they do best. CIP give a fair and no nonsense description and appraisal of the properties they have seen and try to match what the client is looking for with what they have seen or what is available in the market. Caribbean Island Properties is focused on one customer at a time.