Barbados Property List
Barbados Property List is a one-stop shop for real estate property listings in Barbados. Updated daily, our listings offer detailed and quality listings for Barbados real estate sales, rentals and holidays. We connect you directly with local real estate sales agents and property owners.
No. 88 Elizabeth Park is Barbados real estate for sale on the South coast of the island.
This Barbados real estate for sale is located close to Sheraton Centre with its many amenities. There is also easy access to the ABC highway and sitting elevated at the end of a cul-de-sac are these 3 trendy townhouses.
The units were built in 2007 and have good quality finishes and style. Every bedroom is en suite and offers a covered patio. Unit 3 is a three bedroom, three and a half bathroom townhouse and Unit 2 is two bed, two and a half bathroom townhouse. Unit 1 was a three bedroom, three and a half bathroom townhouse but has been changed to accommodate a ground floor studio apartment along with a 2bed 2½ bathroom apartment.
- Built in 2007
- Bedrooms: 8
- Bathrooms: 9.5
- Unit 3 Main floor
- Living (13’3×12’) with double doors to Patio
- Dining (11’8”x13’7”)
- Kitchen (13’x10’) Granite countertop, ample cupboard space, double sink and moveable breakfast bar counter
- Bedroom 3 (13’x11’) en-suite, walk-in-closet, patio
- Laundry with exit door
- Master bedroom (16’8”x13’) en-suite, walk-through-closet, patio
- Linen closets in hall
- Bedroom 2 (13’5”x12’) en-suite, walk-through-closet, patio
- Outside has well manicured gardens with some lawn areas. Parking for each unit. Drying area at the rear
- Unit 2
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathroom: 2.5
- Unit 1
- 2 bed, 2.5 bathroom apartment
- ground floor studio apartment
- Shops at Sheraton Mall
- South coast beaches
Caribbean Island Properties helps clients find the right buyer for their property; that is what they do best. CIP give a fair and no nonsense description and appraisal of the properties they have seen and try to match what the client is looking for with what they have seen or what is available in the market. Caribbean Island Properties is focused on one customer at a time.