Barbados Property List
Barbados Property List is a one-stop shop for real estate property listings in Barbados. Updated daily, our listings offer detailed and quality listings for Barbados real estate sales, rentals and holidays. We connect you directly with local real estate sales agents and property owners.
Dairy Meadows No. 28 is an unfurnished three bedroom Barbados property for sale in St. James.
This West coast property sits on an elevated position at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, and very near to Holders Polo field and the Green Monkey golf course at Sandy Lane.
Dairy Meadows No. 28 offers sea views and designed with a practical open plan living space. The living area flows out to a covered wooden patio and the garden. This West coast Barbados real estate is a wonderful blend of spacious convenience with a cottage personality. In addition, there are wooden floors, hand rails, pickled ceilings, louvered shutter windows and exposed beams. These wooden features combined with the trees and greenery of the garden give Dairy Meadows No. 28 a natural homely feel.
Dairy Meadows neighbourhood in the parish of St. James is peaceful and desirable with a variety of quality properties throughout. This West coast location is very central with easy access to amenities in Warrens, UWI, Bridgetown and Holetown. An array of beautiful West coast beaches are also a short drive away.
Features of this Barbados property for sale
- Year built: 2000
- Land area: 11,790 sq.ft.
- Floor area: 3,200 sq.ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Powder room
- En suite master bedroom with energy efficient air conditioning, high exposed wooden ceiling & wooden louvered bay widow (15’3” x 13’9”)
- En suite bathroom has long vanity sink counter, shower and walk-in closet
- Bedroom 2 & 3 have a built-in cupboard, exposed wood ceiling & a wooden louvered window overlooking rear garden
- Family bathroom has a shower & vanity sink counter unit
- Kitchen automotive finished wooden cupboards with bay window to garden
- Built-in oven
- 4 burner gas hob
- Wrap abound Corian breakfast counter
- Living/dining with wooden features including floors, pickled ceiling, louvered windows, double doors and breakfast counter (24’x 23’)
- Under stairs storage
- Front patio is spacious with double wooden louvered doors, pickled wooden ceiling, tiled floor, wooden balustrade and steps to the garden
- Rear patio has a pickled wood ceiling, pair of wooden louvered doors & a tiled floor leading into the private rear garden
- Store room
- Laundry area with floor to ceiling storage cupboards
- Office looking onto rear garden
- Pickled wooden staircase leads to upper level
- Landing with linen cupboard
- Electric gates at the entrance
- Lawn with mature trees
- Water tanks
- Residential neighbourhood
- Quiet cul-de-sac
Amenities nearby Dairy Meadows
- 5 minutes away from West coast beaches
- Near to golf and tennis
- 10 minute drive to supermarkets, shops and restaurants in Holetown
Caribbean Island Properties helps clients find the right buyer for their property; that is what they do best. CIP give a fair and no nonsense description and appraisal of the properties they have seen and try to match what the client is looking for with what they have seen or what is available in the market. Caribbean Island Properties is focused on one customer at a time.