Barbados Property List
Barbados Property List is a one-stop shop for real estate property listings in Barbados. Updated daily, our listings offer detailed and quality listings for Barbados real estate sales, rentals and holidays. We connect you directly with local real estate sales agents and property owners.
Hopewell, Christ Church
Lot 4 Ealing Grove is a four bedroom Barbados property for sale in Hopewell, Christ Church.
This four bedroom Barbados property for sale has four and a half bathrooms however is an unfinished executive home.
Lot 4 Ealing Grove is located close to Oistins with its many amenities and sits on a one-acre agricultural lot with many different types of homes nearby.
On entering this home there is a large foyer, to the left is a powder room on the right a large living room with double French doors which lead to the patio. The dining room is separate and open to the kitchen. On this main floor there is a bedroom, full bathroom, office and laundry. Three bedrooms are upstairs along with an open entertainment room and outside bar area.
Features of this four bedroom Barbados property for sale
- Floor area: 6,407 sq.ft.
- Land area: 41,280 sq.ft.
- Main floor
- Power room
- Living (35’3”x14’) with Bay windows, double French doors to Patio
- Bedroom 4 (14’x12’) with unfinished en-suite, door to outside
- Dining (14’x13’2”) with Bay window, open to kitchen
- Kitchen (19’x14’2”) Unfinished countertop, ample cupboard space, walk in pantry
- Breakfast room (9’7”x8’6”) open to kitchen
- Office (14’x9’3”)
- Laundry (12’x7’11”) with exit door
- Double Garage (22’11”x22’) with automatic door, entrance to house, door to outside
- Full Bathroom in Garage
- Storage room (12’x7’9”) in Garage
- Master bedroom (20’7”x19’8”) en-suite (14’x13’9”) unfinished, walk-in-closet room (20’8”x14’),
- Double doors to unfinished patio
- Bedroom 2 (14’x13’3”) unfinished built-in-closet
- Bedroom 3 (14’2”x13’3”) Bay window, unfinished built-in-closet
- Entertainment open room (13’11”x13’8”) French doors to a small patio
- Outside roof top area with unfinished bar
- Shops in Oistins
- Miami beach
Caribbean Island Properties helps clients find the right buyer for their property; that is what they do best. CIP give a fair and no nonsense description and appraisal of the properties they have seen and try to match what the client is looking for with what they have seen or what is available in the market. Caribbean Island Properties is focused on one customer at a time.