Barbados Property List
Barbados Property List is a one-stop shop for real estate property listings in Barbados. Updated daily, our listings offer detailed and quality listings for Barbados real estate sales, rentals and holidays. We connect you directly with local real estate sales agents and property owners.
Hill View, St. Philip
Camelot is a four bedroom house for sale in St. Philip Barbados.
This four bedroom house for sale sits on the top of a ridge with a spectacular view across the countryside to the sea beyond. Camelot is a charming St. Philip home with four and a half bathrooms. This Barbados countryside property is bordered to the east and north by a gully offering elevation and privacy.
The main residence sits on approximately 3 acres and has been subdivided from a property that stretches over ten acres. The two further lots of approximately 3 acres and 3.8 acres are available for sale.
The site of Camelot overlooks St. Philip’s parish church and is within a few minute’s drive of Six Roads. Crane Beach and the airport are just a little further on. In addition, the setting is very open and elevated with only a few homes nearby.
- Price reduction from $1,125,000 USD!
Features of this four bedroom house for sale
- Land area: 141,466 sq.ft.
- House: 6,000 sq.ft.
- Main floor
- Family or TV room (14′ x 16’)
- Enclosed verandah (40′ x 25’) with Demerrarah windows
- Living room (20’ x 13’) bay window & double doors leading to covered patio
- Kitchen (18′ x 18’) L shaped leading to a small patio
- Kitchen patio (11’ x 7’6”)
- Laundry room
- Dining room (13’4” x 14’) bay window leads to bedrooms
- Bathroom (11’ x 6’) with shower and large linen closet
- Master bedroom (14”6” x 12’) with ceiling fan
- En suite master with walk-in closet, double sink vanity & tub/shower
- Bedroom 2 (11′ x 12′) has a built-in closet, ceiling fan & bay window
- Ground floor / Apartment
- Master bedroom (13’ x 18’) has air conditioning, ceiling fan & built-in closet
- En suite master with single sink vanity, shower &closet
- Bedroom 4 (12′ x 11’4”) has a built-in closet
- Family bathroom with shower
- Living area (20’ x 19’) has entrance double door & doors leading to patio
- Kitchenette bay window
- Spiral staircase
- Maids powder room
- Storage room
- Garage with electric doors
- Fully enclosed
- Garden includes many varieties of fruit trees
- 1600 gallon water tanks
- Large lawn with parking at the front for several cars
- Two electric gates
- Shopping at Six Roads
Caribbean Island Properties helps clients find the right buyer for their property; that is what they do best. CIP give a fair and no nonsense description and appraisal of the properties they have seen and try to match what the client is looking for with what they have seen or what is available in the market. Caribbean Island Properties is focused on one customer at a time.