Barbados Property List
Barbados Property List is a one-stop shop for real estate property listings in Barbados. Updated daily, our listings offer detailed and quality listings for Barbados real estate sales, rentals and holidays. We connect you directly with local real estate sales agents and property owners.
Brighton Beach is home to this Barbados real estate for sale.
Located on the southern end of the beautiful West Coast of Barbados with its many championship golf courses (Sandy Lane, Royal Westmoreland and Apes Hill), well known fine dining restaurants (The Cliff,Cin Cin etc) and its pretty sandy coves and bays, is this older Barbadian home on Brighton Beach. Brighton Beach itself is quietly tucked away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and yet only a few minutes by car from Bridgetown in one direction and Sandy Lane in the other. With a local restaurant and beach bar Weiser’s with-in two minutes-walk and the superb sandy beach with its calm Caribbean Sealapping on your door step, this location would suit an owner who wished to be off the beaten track away from the hotels and busy tourist areas and more integrated into life in Barbados.
Spread over two floors this Barbados real estate for sale sits towards the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and enjoys a spacious covered patio with open-plan living/dining and separate kitchen and guest room on the ground floor with two further bedrooms on the first floor. The house is approximately 45 years old and would benefit from modernization.
Features of this Barbados real estate for sale
- Ground floor
- Living/dining room (L shaped 27’ x 12’ max)with doors to patio
- Kitchen (15’6” x 12’2”) Generous granite counter-top over wooden kitchen cupboards,
- ceramic floor tiles – Natural Gas
- Guest w/c
- Guest Bedroom (14’ x 10’6”) door to garden, en-suite bathroom
- Master bedroom (25’ x 16’7”) with sea view, built-in cupboards, a/c en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 (16’6” x 12’) built-in cupboards, a/c, patio to the sea and en-suite bathroom
- Landing with run of built-in linen cupboards
- Car port and laundry to the rear with front lawn leading to the beach
Caribbean Island Properties helps clients find the right buyer for their property; that is what they do best. CIP give a fair and no nonsense description and appraisal of the properties they have seen and try to match what the client is looking for with what they have seen or what is available in the market. Caribbean Island Properties is focused on one customer at a time.