Barbados Property List
Barbados Property List is a one-stop shop for real estate property listings in Barbados. Updated daily, our listings offer detailed and quality listings for Barbados real estate sales, rentals and holidays. We connect you directly with local real estate sales agents and property owners.
Atlantic Shores, Christ Church
104A Seabreeze Lane is a four bedroom Barbados home for sale located about 2 minutes drive to Miami Beach and Oistins.
The property is near to all the amenities needed. This is a multi-level Barbados home for sale which was built in 2004 and sits on a corner lot in a well-established residential neighbourhood in Atlantic Shores.
On entering this property, the L shaped large patio has many entrances leading to the dining area. From the central dining room, the home is split into separately raised areas such as the kitchen, living room, study and bedroom area. There are stairs leading down to the entertainment room, fourth bedroom with en-suite, laundry and storage room.
The garage area can hold 4 cars easily and it is unique as you can drive from one side in and out the other.
The property comprises of multi-levels.
Features of this four bedroom Barbados home for sale
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Patio (22’x14’) in the biggest area, L shaped
- Power room, single sink vanity
- Living (19’9”x14’9”)
- Kitchen double sink, marble counters, island, ample cupboards, exit door
- Office divided into 2 areas
- Master bedroom (18’9”x14’) with spacious en-suite, tub shower, single sink vanity, Romeo and Juliet patio
- Bedroom 2 (14’9”x13’7”) with built in closet
- Bathroom tub/shower, single sink vanity
- Bedroom 3 (13’11”x13’7”) with built in closet
- Media room (21’6”x21’4”)
- Bedroom 4 (16’x13’) with built in closet, en-suite, shower, single sink vanity
- Powder Room
- The grounds are well maintained and enclosed with wall and automatic gates
Amenities nearby Atlantic Shores
- Shops in Oistins
- Miami Beach
Caribbean Island Properties helps clients find the right buyer for their property; that is what they do best. CIP give a fair and no nonsense description and appraisal of the properties they have seen and try to match what the client is looking for with what they have seen or what is available in the market. Caribbean Island Properties is focused on one customer at a time.