Barbados Property List
Barbados Property List is a one-stop shop for real estate property listings in Barbados. Updated daily, our listings offer detailed and quality listings for Barbados real estate sales, rentals and holidays. We connect you directly with local real estate sales agents and property owners.
No. 8 Locust Hall Heights is a 3,800 square foot Barbados home for sale in St. George.
No. 8 Locust Hall Heights sits atop a quiet bluff in St. George, offering spectacular views and cool breezes. Set within 20,934 square feet of beautiful manicured gardens, this Barbados home for sale in St. George comprises of three bedrooms and two bathrooms on the main level with an office and exercise room on the lower level. The present office/exercise space which is divided into two rooms, could easily be converted into a self-contained apartment as it does have a separate entrance. The en suite master room boasts a large walk in closet and both the master and guest bathrooms have been remodelled within the last year.
The property is spacious with an open plan with greenheart floors (refinished in 2018), a wrap-around patio on one side and a large informal living/dining patio on the other. Both areas are ideal for entertaining or relaxing while enjoying the serene surroundings and colourful gardens. In addition, there is an above ground pool which is neatly tucked to the side of the main patio and there are cost efficient LED lights throughout.
Other features at No. 8 Locust Hall Heights includes a double car covered carport with an attached bathroom, laundry and storage room. In addition to an electric vehicle charging station, there is also a Solar PV 6KW system which is 3 years old, generating about $400 in energy sold per month.
Features of this Barbados home for sale in St. George
- Land area: 20,934 sq.ft.
- Floor area: 3,800 sq.ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- En suite master with walk in closet
- Bathrooms have been remodelled within the last year
- Office/exercise space can be used as a self contained apartment & has separate entrance
- Spacious property
- Greenheart floors (refinished in 2018)
- Wrap-around patio on one side
- Large informal living/dining patio on one side
- Above ground pool neatly tucked to side of main patio
- Cost efficient LED lights throughout.
- Double car covered carport with an attached bathroom, laundry & storage room
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Solar PV 6KW system which is 3 years old, generating about $400 in energy sold per month.
- Manicured gardens
- Shops in Warrens
Alleyne Real Estate is a family owned and operated company that specialises in property sales, long-term rentals, property management and holiday villa rentals on the island of Barbados.