Barbados Property List
Barbados Property List is a one-stop shop for real estate property listings in Barbados. Updated daily, our listings offer detailed and quality listings for Barbados real estate sales, rentals and holidays. We connect you directly with local real estate sales agents and property owners.
The Tides Restaurant is located at Balmore House in Holetown and is probably one of the most consistent restaurants when it comes to service, presentation and quality of their dishes.
We took some guests from the UK to dinner here last week and the service and food was amazing! Not to mention the extensive wine list they had to offer!
I’ve listed a few of the dishes we thoroughly enjoyed below but you can find the full dinner menu here:
- Fresh Chargrilled Vegetables – Medley of yellow Sweet Pepper, Red Onion, Zucchini, Paris Mushrooms & Baby Sweet Corn topped with seasoned Goats Cheese & Sun dried Tomato Vinaigrette
- Panfried Bay Scallops resting on Sweet Potato Mash with Mango & Orange Beurre Blanc
- Jamaican “Jerk” Pork Tenderloin wrapped in Parma Ham with Pesto Mash, Leek & Calvados Cream finished with caramelized Apples
- Fillet of Beef served with Sautéed Potatoes, Cepe Bordelaise Sauce & Plantain Fu Fu
A little sweet:
- Trio of Crème Brulee – Mango & Spiced Rum, Rich Milk Chocolate and Tahitian Vanilla Bean glazed with Cane Sugar
They are also open for lunch and have a great selection of starters as well as salads, panninis, wraps and specials for their mains.
A little info on their policies
- There is an elegantly casual dress code for dinner which means trousers for the gents and no sleeveless shirt
- Children are welcomed for lunch, however children under 10 are only permitted at their 6:30 pm sittings
- It is also important to note that they only take Visa or Mastercard (No American Express)
- During the Christmas period, reservations are only taken on a credit card (from December 15th to January 15th every year)
We highly recommend you try this restaurant!