Barbados Property List
Barbados Property List is a one-stop shop for real estate property listings in Barbados. Updated daily, our listings offer detailed and quality listings for Barbados real estate sales, rentals and holidays. We connect you directly with local real estate sales agents and property owners.
Walkes Spring, St. Thomas
USD per month
HighClare is a five bedroom Barbados property for rent in Walkes Spring, St. Thomas.
HighClare sits in an elevated position with a superb view that crosses the parishes of St. Thomas, St. George and St. Michael as it extends down to the turquoise waters of Carlisle Bay and the Caribbean Sea. This expansive property offers a charming mix of modern, country lifestyle with enough space and accommodation to house more than one family along with a home business.
Located about 12 minutes from the business district of Warrens but set in the rolling hills of St. Thomas on Highway E next to Clifton Polo Field, the area is peaceful, cool and quiet. The lot is approximately 2.5 acres and is classed as agricultural land with some restrictions. The house is built of 8”blocks to most of the lower two floors with much of the main home on the top floor built of quality green heart imported from Guyana. The owners are very environmentally conscious and have taken great care to use eco-friendly paints and varnishes throughout, resulting in a home that exudes natural green and wood finishes. The ceilings are high and finished in pickled pine.
The two (one bedroom) apartments on the second floor follow a similar vein while the ground floor is basically an open space with bathroom facilities allowing a new owner to design or finish it as they see fit.
Features of this five bedroom Barbados property for rent
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Second (top) floor:
- Living/dining (57’x 20’) spacious landing with Greenheart handrails and floors with open plan kitchen, dining and living opening onto a spacious concrete deck and pool area
- Kitchen (18’ x 10’) tiled concreted counter top with pickled wooden cabinets, built-in oven, counter top electric hob, walk-in pantry – superb views
- Patio mainly covered running almost the full length of the second floor with pool access and outdoor dining
- Family room with access to patio
- Master bedroom (20’ x 20’) with private patio leading to large
- En-suite master bathroom (10’ x 30’ in to walk-in closet) massive double walk-in wet shower, double vessel sinks, walk-in closet
- Bedroom 2 (18’ x 15’)
- Bedroom 3 (18’ x 15’)
- Family bathroom
- Powder room
- First (middle) floor:
- Landing (spacious shared)
- Spacious lounge (shared)
- Wooden Patio deck
- North one bedroom apartment with kitchen/dining – bedroom – en-suite bathroom – walk-in closet
- South one bedroom apartment with kitchen/dining – bedroom – en-suite bathroom – walk-in closet
- Access to massive 4 car garage
- Ground floor:
- Approximately 2500 sq.ft. of open space with an office, bathroom and further plumbing for additional washrooms
- The grounds spread over 2.5 acres and are mainly laid to lawn with young fruit trees
- Shops in Warrens
Caribbean Island Properties helps clients find the right buyer for their property; that is what they do best. CIP give a fair and no nonsense description and appraisal of the properties they have seen and try to match what the client is looking for with what they have seen or what is available in the market. Caribbean Island Properties is focused on one customer at a time.