Barbados Property List
Barbados Property List is a one-stop shop for real estate property listings in Barbados. Updated daily, our listings offer detailed and quality listings for Barbados real estate sales, rentals and holidays. We connect you directly with local real estate sales agents and property owners.
St. Silas Heights No. 64 is an unfurnished four bedroom, three bathroom St. James, Barbados rental property.
This St. James, Barbados rental property is situated in the well-developed neighbourhood of St. Silas Heights. This West coast home is 2 minutes from the Apes Hill development and Polo Field and just off from the ABC highway with easy access to the West coast beaches. The home boasts lovely high ceilings and neutral tiles throughout.
Features of this St. James, Barbados rental property
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Main floor:
- Front patio opening into the main living and dining room area which features tray ceilings
- Spacious kitchen with ample wall and base units, fiberpol countertops, stove top and built-in oven
- Office room next to the kitchen
- Bedroom 4 with ceiling fan and screens
- Bathroom 3 with single sink, shower and bathtub
- Family room with a kitchenette area leading to the
- Large patio through french doors with distant sea views
- Master bedroom (approx 12′ x 13′) with ceiling fan, screens, walk-in closet, en-suite with single vanity, shower and jacuzzi
- Bedroom 2 (approx 11’x9′) with ceiling fan and built in cupboards
- Bedroom 3 (approx 10′ x 10′) with ceiling fan and built in cupboards
- Family bathroom with single sink , bathtub and shower
- Security system
- Electric garage door
- Room and a cellar to the back of the house both ideal for storage.
- Fruit trees including: apple, golden apple & cherry
- Fully enclosed
- Spacious kitchen
- Open plan
- Covered patios
Amenities nearby St. Silas Heights, St. James
- Short drive to shopping in Holetown
- Near West coast beaches
Caribbean Island Properties helps clients find the right buyer for their property; that is what they do best. CIP give a fair and no nonsense description and appraisal of the properties they have seen and try to match what the client is looking for with what they have seen or what is available in the market. Caribbean Island Properties is focused on one customer at a time.