Barbados Property List
Barbados Property List is a one-stop shop for real estate property listings in Barbados. Updated daily, our listings offer detailed and quality listings for Barbados real estate sales, rentals and holidays. We connect you directly with local real estate sales agents and property owners.
Prior Park Crescent North No. 44 is a five bedroom Barbados property for sale in St. James.
This five bedroom Barbados property for sale is located in the sought after and very central location of Prior Park. The area is close to the growing Warrens business district with its many local amenities is this large, well-built and nicely finished family home.
Prior Park Crescent North No. 44 sits in an elevated position and commands a very stately presence as you enter this peaceful up-market cul-de-sac. Solidly built of 8” concrete block work with an attractive clay tile roof, the home offers three spacious bedrooms upstairs and a fourth guest room on the ground floor. A sweeping staircase winds its way up from the central hallway off the entrance lobby to the first floor landing. A welcoming living area off the entrance lobby leads out to the patio and off to the dining room. The guest bedroom and kitchen can also be accessed directly off the main patio which all adds to the interesting and appealing flow that blends character with practicality throughout this beautiful home.
Superbly tiled walls, fitted wall mirrors, neatly built cupboards and comfortable sized rooms combine throughout the house and come together well to give the residence a unique charm that should be seen to be appreciated.
- Price reduction from $875,000 USD!
Features of this five bedroom Barbados property for sale
- Land area: 23,950 sq.ft.
- Floor area: 5,000 sq.ft.
- Entrance lobby
- Living room opening onto patio
- Dining room opening onto patio
- Patio spacious with Demerara windows
- Guest Bedroom 5 built-in cupboard, French Doors to Patio – En-suite bathroom
- Kitchen granite counter tops, large island,
- Family room serving hatch to kitchen
- Powder room
- Staff w/c
- Landing – recessed lighting, linen cupboard
- Master bedroom with walk-in closet, a/c, French doors to two patios – En-suite bathroom with exposed wood ceiling, separate
- shower and Jacuzzi tub, double vanity sink unit
- Bedroom 2 built-in wardrobe, a/c – access to large west facing patio
- Bedroom 3 built-in wardrobe, a/c
- Bedroom 4 built-in wardrobe, a/c
- Family bathroom
- Enclosed drying area with water tanks and utility sink
- Spacious garden and grounds
Amenities nearby Prior Park Terrace North
- Shops, supermarkets and banks in Warrens
- West coast beaches
Caribbean Island Properties helps clients find the right buyer for their property; that is what they do best. CIP give a fair and no nonsense description and appraisal of the properties they have seen and try to match what the client is looking for with what they have seen or what is available in the market. Caribbean Island Properties is focused on one customer at a time.