Barbados Property List
Barbados Property List is a one-stop shop for real estate property listings in Barbados. Updated daily, our listings offer detailed and quality listings for Barbados real estate sales, rentals and holidays. We connect you directly with local real estate sales agents and property owners.
Locust Hall No. 39 is a beautifully designed and tastefully finished executive Barbados home for sale.
This executive Barbados home for sale is located in the quiet upmarket neighbourhood of Locust Hall, St. George. The property sits on 14,304 square feet of land and offers a total floor area of 8,093 square feet and comprises of 3 levels.
Locust Hall No. 39 features polished porcelain tiles throughout and the downstairs area comes with mounted air-conditions flush in the ceilings. In addition this St. George house is centrally located to both the south and west coast beaches and less than a 10 minute drive to the fast growing commercial area of Warrens.
Features of this executive Barbados home for sale
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5+
- Main Floor:
- Large open plan living and dining area
- Narrow patio leading from the living room with relaxing country- side views
- Spacious kitchen with decoran countertops, stove top, double mounted oven
- Bedroom 5: a/c, ceiling fan, bathroom 5 can be utilized as an ensuite
- Bathroom 5: single vanity and shower
- Laundry room off from the kitchen
- Walk in linen room
- Patio 2 positioned off from the kitchen and ideal for entertaining and BBQs
- Self contained 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment (1,200 sq.ft.) with own entrance. Both bedrooms are air conditioned with built in cupboards. There is an open plan living and dining area which leads onto its own separate patio. A full kitchen with its own laundry area.
- Master bedroom (approx. 16’9” x 12”), ceiling fan, screens, walk in closet, en suite with his and hers showers, double vanity
- Bedroom 2 (approx. 14’ x 12’), ceiling fan, built in cupboards, ensuite with single vanity and shower
- Bedroom 3 (approx. 12’ x 14’), ceiling fan, screens, built in cupboards
- Bedroom4 (approx. 12’ x 14’), ceiling fan, screens, built in cupboards
- Bathroom 3 single vanity and shower
- Bathroom 4 single vanity and shower
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Small seating area
- Office area
- Large basement area with its own entrance.
- 3 bedrooms/rooms, 2 bathrooms
- Large entertainment area which can be used as a games room for teenagers or playroom for smaller children or large office
- 3 car garage
- Fully enclosed
- Located at the end of a cul-de-sac
- Short drive to shops in Warrens
Caribbean Island Properties helps clients find the right buyer for their property; that is what they do best. CIP give a fair and no nonsense description and appraisal of the properties they have seen and try to match what the client is looking for with what they have seen or what is available in the market. Caribbean Island Properties is focused on one customer at a time.