Barbados Property List
Barbados Property List is a one-stop shop for real estate property listings in Barbados. Updated daily, our listings offer detailed and quality listings for Barbados real estate sales, rentals and holidays. We connect you directly with local real estate sales agents and property owners.
No. 2 Church Road is a four bedroom Barbados home for sale in Christ Church.
This four bedroom Barbados home for sale in Christ Church is located close to Oistins with its many amenities. The South coast property sits in a small cul-de-sac of homes is this unfinished 4bedroom 3bathroom executive home.
On entering this home there is a large foyer, to the left is a sunken living room with kabukali flooring and 2 sets of double French doors which lead to the patio. The dining room also has French wooden doors to the patio and open to the kitchen. On this main floor there is a bedroom, full bathroom, entertainment room and laundry. Three bedrooms are upstairs along with an open study.
Features of this four bedroom Barbados home for sale in Christ Church
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Main floor
- Patio L shaped
- Living (15’x11’4”) with double French doors to Patio
- Dining (11’11”x10’4”) with French doors to Patio
- Kitchen (13’x13’) Granite countertop, ample cupboard space, double sink and breakfast bar counter with sink
- TV room (13’x12’6”) double exit doors, no patio constructed
- Bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 4 (12’x7’11”)
- Laundry with exit door
- Garage with entrance door (flooring and driveway to be completed)
- Master bedroom (15’4”x13’) en-suite unfinished, walk-in-closet, French doors to patio, unfinished Kabukali wooden floor
- Bedroom 2 (12’x11’10”) built-in-closet
- Bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3 (15’x11’6”) built-in-closet
- Study (12’x9’3”)
- Outside is mainly laid to lawn
- Shops in Oistins
- South coast beaches
Caribbean Island Properties helps clients find the right buyer for their property; that is what they do best. CIP give a fair and no nonsense description and appraisal of the properties they have seen and try to match what the client is looking for with what they have seen or what is available in the market. Caribbean Island Properties is focused on one customer at a time.