Barbados Property List
Barbados Property List is a one-stop shop for real estate property listings in Barbados. Updated daily, our listings offer detailed and quality listings for Barbados real estate sales, rentals and holidays. We connect you directly with local real estate sales agents and property owners.
Rowans Park No. 146 is a five bedroom Barbados home for sale in St. George.
This five bedroom Barbados home for sale in St. George is situated in a desirable residential neighbourhood ideally located centrally and about 10 minutes drive from Warrens and the ABC highway. The area is breezy and peaceful with well maintained homes throughout.
Rowans Park No. 146 is situated in an elevated position with countryside views. The home is large with many possibilities. The upper level boasts four bedrooms and three bathrooms along with an open concept living/dining area that has access to 2 patios one the East and the other on the West. The lower level offers a two bedroom, one and a half bathroom apartment which has ample living area.
- Price reduction from $391,500 USD!
- Some upgrading and finishing is required
- There is a wall surrounding this lot and the one next to it, while only the lot with the house is for sale a fence or wall will be required to secure the property
Features of this five bedroom Barbados home for sale in St. George
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4.5
- First floor
- Living room/Dining room open plan (21’x14’)
- Kitchen unfinished (17’10”x12’8”)
- TV room (13’x11’10”)
- Bedroom 4 with built-in-closet (13’1”x11’6”)
- Bathroom also used as en-suite for bedroom 4
- Master bedroom with walk-in-closet, large en-suite, sitting area and patio (14’x13’1”)
- Bedroom 2 built-in-closet (15’8”x12’10”)
- Bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3 built-in-closet (14’x13’3”)
- Main floor Apartment
- Patio enclosed and triangular in shape
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Powder room
- Large laundry/storage room with 1,000gal water container (13’x11’10”)
- Many shrubs and palms are in the garden
Amenities nearby Rowans Park
- Short drive to shops in Haggat Hall
- Short drive to shops in Warrens
Caribbean Island Properties helps clients find the right buyer for their property; that is what they do best. CIP give a fair and no nonsense description and appraisal of the properties they have seen and try to match what the client is looking for with what they have seen or what is available in the market. Caribbean Island Properties is focused on one customer at a time.