Barbados Property List
Barbados Property List is a one-stop shop for real estate property listings in Barbados. Updated daily, our listings offer detailed and quality listings for Barbados real estate sales, rentals and holidays. We connect you directly with local real estate sales agents and property owners.
Maynard’s Ridge No. 61 is a St. Peter home CURRENTLY UNDER OFFER in Barbados.
Maynard’s Ridge No. 61 is prime West coast real estate for island living with holiday rental potential. This neighbourhood is 5 minutes’ walk to Port Ferdinand (Barbados’s most prestigious residences) and Port St. Charles, with their magnificent public beaches.
- Price reduction from 374, 500 USD!
Features of this St. Peter home for sale in Barbados
- Land area: 9,314 sq. ft. lot
- Floor area: Approx 2,000 sq. ft. single level
- Updated house.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- All air conditioned with ceiling fans & built-in Cedar panelled closets
- Bathrooms are large & equipped with inset pot lighting.
- Master bathroom is wheelchair accessible & rebuilt to executive standards.
- Master bathroom has dual glass vessel sinks & make-up station on custom designed Malaysian Marble counters with Mahogany cabinetry (2015) & Rain-style shower
- Modern, open concept living & dining rooms with tiled floors throughout
- Fully equipped chefs kitchen
- Electric convection wall oven
- Built-in gas cooktop (2014)
- Dishwasher (2014)
- Custom porcelain countertops (2014),
- Built-in pantry
- Storage space
- Under counter LED Lighting
- Main Floor Laundry room with high capacity washer and high efficiency gas dryer (2015)
- 2 main floor fully tiled Patios, with sea views and sunsets of the West coast
- Large (250 sq. ft.) uncovered, tiled Patio overlooking Koi Pond
- Fully secured with refinished Wrought Iron (2015) and Security perimeter lighting
- Complete Roof (BRC steel) and Gutter replacement (2013). Custom fitted Hurricane shutter set
- Recently repaved, tinted concrete driveway
- Large, secure above ground basement storage with access to both front and back yards
- 300 gallon back-up rainwater tank. Solar Hot Water system
- Fully fenced lot (2012) with uncovered parking accommodating 3 vehicles
- Rare “Gros Michel” Bananas, Avocado, Julie and Long Mangos, Lime, Papaya, Bay, Cashew Nut, Passion Fruit, Coconut and flowering Frangipani trees.
- Includes lawnmower, String Trimmer, Composter, Planters and Birdbath
Amenities nearby Maynards, St. Peter
- Short drive to shops in Speightstown
Altitude Real Estate Services offers property sales & rentals of all categories including holiday rentals, as well as, corporate relocation and property management services.