Barbados Property List
Barbados Property List is a one-stop shop for real estate property listings in Barbados. Updated daily, our listings offer detailed and quality listings for Barbados real estate sales, rentals and holidays. We connect you directly with local real estate sales agents and property owners.
Barbados Property List is a one-stop shop for real estate listings in Barbados. Updated every day, our listings offer detailed information about Barbados property in plain English. We connect you directly with reliable real estate sales agents and property owners.
List with us
What do you get in return?
- 6 months exposure on BarbadosPropertyList.com
- Assistance writing and organising your property listing information and photography
- A chance to show your property to over 15,000 active monthly vistors on BarbadosPropertyList.com primarily from the UK, CA and US
- Additional exposure to over 6,057 fans on our Facebook page
- Tweets about your property to over 1,400 Twitter followers
- Inclusion in our monthly newsletter with over 2,100 subscribers keen to hear about Barbados real estate opportunities
- Your listing is also automatically pushed to iPhone and iPad users using our iBarbados app
- Listers also enjoy exposure on social channels like Google +, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn
To start listing today, simply drop us a line on the contact form.
BPL is the best way to get Barbados real estate online
Want multiple listings?
No problem, contact us to discuss listing multiple listing deals. We have great deals for real estate agents and developers.
Listings can be swapped out for different properties at anytime.
As a BPL customer you can have as many photos and as much text as you like. We also offer infinite listing updates. We do not place ANY limits on how you wish to list your property. We also think it makes sense to keep the listings as fresh as possible. So you can update the details anytime you want. Fresh listings sell property.
We can provide paying customers with a detailed PDF when requested showing them exactly how many visitors they received. It also describes how many enquiries the listing(s) generated.
We strive for the utmost quality in our listings. Sub-standard listing content will not be posted on BPL. Of course, we will always work with you to ensure your real estate listings meet our standards.
The face behind Barbados Property List
If you want to know more about me and my business click here.